An update who aimed to fix annoying bugs and errors. We liked alot and it is for sure to the right direction. For an Entropia Universe, better and more attractive. Looking forward for more.
Below are the VU notes, as posted from MindArk.
Features and Adjustments:
- Waypoint markers are now visible for multiple tracked missions.
- Non-tradable items now indicate that they cannot be looted in lootable PvP areas.
- The Screenshot action is now mapped to the Print Screen key by default.
- Enhancers must now be detached from items before placing them on the auction.
- Projectiles now disappear properly upon detonation.
- Added support for lossless PNG image format for the Screenshot action in the Options panel.
- Vehicles are now allowed inside Monria’s craters.
- Item info model view optimizations.
- Fixed an issue causing targeting issues at extreme z-angles.
- Fixed an issue causing the criteria for Decreased Metabolic Rate not to increase.
- Fixed an issue causing the Trade Terminal and Missions to not work properly after changing planets.
- Fixed a post-processing issue causing items to take up too much inventory space.
- Fixed an issue causing avatars to become stuck in animations in some situations.
- Fixed an issue causing skill modification enhancers to work improperly after skill increases in some situations.
- The Boxing ring on Monria is now a permanent PvP zone.
as originally posted here